PDA

View Full Version : I upgraded, but trial upgrade button is still showing in dashboard?

Dan Nickerson
10-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Do you have the WP-DBManager plugin installed.

Deactivate it and then reactivate it.. Otherwise wait until your database is re-cached via the plugin for button to disappear.

jimreynolds
11-11-2010, 03:54 PM
We purchased the upgrade .. not by clicking the upgrade button but just going back to the site so we have two accounts tedcook and tedcook1

I have both codes
The trial one and the upgraded unlimted one

Can I msg you both codes and simply get a fix by upgrading the trial code
maybe or do you have a better solution

Basically we have multiple accounts
tedcook(trial) and tedcook1 (unlimited upgrade)

Did it wrong sorry but, need help ASAP
Expires on the 13th

TC

Dan Nickerson
11-11-2010, 04:16 PM
I upgraded the trial account.. You should be all set and that original activation code will not work on all your installs.

jimreynolds
11-11-2010, 04:26 PM
The Dashboard still shows need to upgrade

Which code should we use for future installs
the code for tedcook or tedcook1 ??

Sorry for the confusion

TC

Dan Nickerson
11-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Oops.

Sorry I said "will not work" instead of "will now work"

use the original account: tedcook

jimreynolds
11-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Thank You For Such Quick And Wonderful Service You Are Awesome
All is Fixed and I know how to operate from here ..

Thank You
TC:)

wpblogsense
12-17-2010, 06:44 AM
hello,

this is my problem too, can you help me with this?

wpblogsense
12-17-2010, 07:13 AM
my user id is : wpblogsense

Thank you

Dan Nickerson
12-17-2010, 09:21 AM
I upgraded your account, you'll need to reload your browser or delete your cache to see full activation.

Looks like you tried to create a new account other than logging into existing one.

Char1sma
12-30-2010, 11:10 AM
i have the same problem...

instead of upgrading using the button, i went to the website and purchased a license.

i followed the previous instructions here and watched the tutorial: uninstalled, cleared my cache and cookies, reinstalled. but still getting this msg: "This installation of the Socrates Theme is not activated. Please login to the admin area and enter your activation code to remove this message."

i have entered my activation code, but get this msg: "Activation Error: Your trial has expired, click here to buy the Socrates theme and continue using or you an uninstall the Socrates theme by clicking here."

should i submit a support tix???

i forgot to include my url: www.eiroinsider.com

when i click on "Socrates Theme" msg to activate, it takes me to a wordpress dashboard that only has Profile & Tool in it. i don't know where i am?

Dan Nickerson
12-30-2010, 11:13 AM
It's really important that you use the upgrade link and also that you login to your trial account after purchase.

I just upgraded your trial account. It should work after you refresh your cache now.

primekutz
01-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Dan, Could you update my trial status too please? I can not get it to show my permanent activation code, so I can install it on another domain. thanks--Chris

Dan Nickerson
01-03-2011, 09:09 AM
Chris,

All set. Just refresh your dashboard and the upgrade message should disappear within 15 minutes.

laureeliz
01-14-2011, 10:36 AM
We upgraded our account using the link from our WP dashboard, checked to be sure we didn't have that WP plugin, logged into our account and cleared cache, but still says:

Activation Error: Your trial has expired, click here to buy the Socrates theme and continue using or you an uninstall the Socrates theme by clicking here.

This copy of socrates is not active, please activate it by entering your code below:

Thanks for any help. I'm ready to get rolling on more blogging ASAP. Very impressed with the trial period of this product and will be recommending.

Dan Nickerson
01-14-2011, 11:01 AM
You created a new account instead of logging into trial account as we prompt on the registration page.

I just upgraded the trial account and removed the new account.

If you reload your browser cache the message will disappear in a few minutes.

Glad you liked the trial.

laureeliz
01-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Very odd because I got to the form by clicking the upgrade link in my wordpress dashboard that said it had expired. I did click on the FAQ to double check terms of service but then went right back to the page that asked for my credit card. I wonder if that affected.

My dashboard still says I am not activated although I opened a new browser, logged in and reloaded.

Dan Nickerson
01-14-2011, 11:34 AM
I responded to your email as well. The upgrade link is irrelevant it's what you do after you purchase that's important.

This is the message you saw after purchase.

To complete your registration, please select one of the two options:

Existing members, please click here

New members, please fill in the form below to complete
your application. Please DO NOT put spaces in your username.

Important - Free Trial Members who just purchased the full version DO NOT need to register. Please just login and your account will be upgraded automatically.

You created a new account instead of logging in.

barryc1963
02-11-2011, 03:54 AM
"Existing members, please click here

New members, please fill in the form below to complete
your application. Please DO NOT put spaces in your username.

Important - Free Trial Members who just purchased the full version DO NOT need to register. Please just login and your account will be upgraded automatically. "

This is how I activated my trial version (with the button on the dashboard), I did not re-register, but rather logged in as an existing member, and the button still shows in my dashboard and I cannot install the socrates theme on another wordpress site without the red banner showing despite paying for an unlimited license.

jfinks3
02-11-2011, 07:31 AM
Hello Dan,

I am having the same problem. I did manage to login using my username but I wasn't able to click the link as the computer I was on wasn't recognizing any of the Socrates links. When I used another compter that page wasn't available anymore and I just logged in. Still showing activation error. My username is jfinks3. Can you fix this?

Dan Nickerson
02-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Barry, reload your browser cache. Your account is setup correctly, but sometimes the message will get stuck in browser cache.

Jfinks, I upgraded your trial account to the single license.

barryc1963
02-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Already cleared cache, button still there as is the red banner on a new install

barryc1963
02-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Same situation on a different PC, with a different browser (IE)

Dan Nickerson
02-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Are you receiving an error message in the activation window?

barryc1963
02-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Theme is activated on one domain, no error message, button is present on the dashboard; I uploaded the theme on another domain and when I go to preview it, the red banner is there in the preview.....

Dan Nickerson
02-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Barry,

Activation problems like this are extremely rare unless there is a problem with the activation code.

If you don't wish to doublecheck and recopy and paste your activation code from the member's area, can you PM me access to your domains so I can look.

I'd say there's a 99% chance the activation code you are using is incorrect.

Usually an error message will clarify that, but I've never seen an unlimited license code not work without an error message.

barryc1963
02-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Pm sent......

Dan Nickerson
02-11-2011, 10:20 AM
This was a strange issue that Barry had, but it was solved by clicking into Socrates > Layout and then back to the dashboard.

Orange button disappeared after doing so.

barryc1963
02-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Thanks for your quick response! For anyone on the fence about buying Socrates, their customer service is top notch!

alpine1
02-12-2011, 02:33 PM
HI Dan: Just upgraded- do I need to activate the theme with the code that is in my admin panel? I don't want to screw thing up...

Dan Nickerson
02-12-2011, 02:35 PM
As we state on the registration form, you need to login to your trial account and that will upgrade your existing account.

Your trial activation code then becomes your registered code and you don't have to do anything.

The activation code can always be found on the download page of the members area.

alpine1
02-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Hi Dan: Yes I did upgrade through my trial account and I just tried to activate through the code in my admin panel. Still no change.... where exactly is the activation code on the member site? Is that the same code as what I received in my trial version?

Dan Nickerson
02-12-2011, 02:48 PM
I just mentioned in the previous post that it's on the download page, and you can also click "Get Activation Code" in sidebar.

However you did upgrade correctly and your trial code is activated.

You don't need to do anything except reload your dashboard or click into Socrates > Layout and then back to dashboard and it should update.

It can take a few minutes for update to take effect as well.

MitchMay
03-10-2011, 07:41 AM
Need help fixing the problem
original account: danielfaraday
new account:MitchMay

Dan Nickerson
03-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Based on the first username you must feel lost.

I upgraded the danielfaraday account assuming that that's the activation code you're using. Yes, it is important to use the link in member's area.

rkim777
03-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Hi, I thought this might be a billing issue so I originally submitted a ticket to the Billing Dept and they said to post here for an answer first.

I had a blog that was installed by someone with a developer's license from you and I tried to upgrade the version I had to your newest version.

But now I have a "Trial Version" button that won't go away and there is no way to put in the activation code from the developer. Is there a way to validate this or do I have to purchase Socrates again?

Dan Nickerson
03-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Can you PM me with the developer's name and your Socrates username.

The developer should have contacted us with your account so we can upgrade the trial. They do not give activation codes out.

And when you say purchase "again" can you clarify that in your PM.

RameshNL
03-21-2011, 06:29 AM
Hi,

Same problem here. I have 2 accounts, one is still on trial and the other is on "full power".

Trial is on username: RameshNL (active on http://bellylosein31days.com/)
"Full Power" is on username: RameshNL@hotmail.com (active on http://howto-get-a-boyfriend.com/articles/)

Can my trial account be merged with my "Full Power" account please? Thank you.

Dan Nickerson
03-21-2011, 09:37 AM
You only need one account. You should have just logged into trial account after purchase.

I have upgraded RameshNL to unlimited and will remove RameshNL@hotmail.com, however the code will continue to work on that one site.

Use RameshNL from now on.

jopejopejope
03-24-2011, 08:51 AM
Hey,

I did the same. Went in thru the link on my dashboard but made a new account instead of using the one attached to my trial version.

My trial version account is: 1on1piano

And my unlimited account is: jopejopejope

Can you upgrade 1on1piano to unlimited for me aswell? Thanks.

Dan Nickerson
03-24-2011, 10:50 AM
I can upgrade one account, not both. Which one would like and I'll delete the extra one.

jopejopejope
03-24-2011, 11:00 AM
Upgrade 1on1piano and delete jopejopejope. Thank you.

Dan Nickerson
03-24-2011, 11:13 AM
all set now

jopejopejope
03-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Thanks a lot. Very quick. That's what I call great customer service.

Kasper

jroth728
04-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Hey Dan,

I upgraded to the unlimited theme but on my download page the activation code says that my license type is a free trial. I think the reason is because I did not use the upgrade link (I purchased from the homepage when I wan not logged in), but I did use the same account as my trial when I purchased the theme.

I just want to make sure that my website doesn't get interrupted after 30 from the install.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Dan Nickerson
04-02-2011, 11:20 AM
Check it now.. I just added some text to the activation box yesterday to explain this.. we upgraded wishlist and it's showing the first member level now instead of second.

Yours if fixed and I'll have a fix for system this week.

jroth728
04-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Check it now.. I just added some text to the activation box yesterday to explain this.. we upgraded wishlist and it's showing the first member level now instead of second.

Yours if fixed and I'll have a fix for system this week.

Dan you are the man! Thanks for the quick response and action, not too many people offer service this good and it gives me satisfaction knowing that when I start promoting Socrates as an affiliate that I am promoting a top notch product.

Thanks again

Dan Nickerson
04-02-2011, 11:49 AM
I have an obsessive compulsive support disorder.. It's a curse.

toshipower
04-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Hi,

I upgraded to an unlimited license but it's still showing the trial lic. on the activation page. Can you help? Thanks!

Dan Nickerson
04-02-2011, 06:43 PM
All set now.

KK123
04-04-2011, 01:50 AM
I upgraded to an unlimited license but it's still showing the trial button on the activation page. Can you help? Thanks!

Dan Nickerson
04-04-2011, 08:47 AM
This is all set now..

Upgrade issue should be fixed today.

gibsonjames
04-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Me too! Mr. Dan! Me too! ...............Can you fix mine too, Mr. Dan?:D

I'm sorry I just couldn't seem to repeat the same question that everyone else had for the same problem.:)

http://projects-for-woodworking.org/articles/

Dan Nickerson
04-04-2011, 12:54 PM
All set now..

gibsonjames
04-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Thanks Mr. Dan.

yiong
04-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Hi! I am having the same problem.I upgraded to the unlimited plan. My e-mail is yionghuitan@gmail.com
My account is not activated after the upgrade. Thank you!

Dan Nickerson
04-05-2011, 06:43 PM
You're all set now as well.

yiong
04-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Thank you so much! .

moennoe
08-01-2011, 06:44 AM
Hello,
I upgrade from de wp dashboard.
But it still show that i have to upgrade.

Gr. Ramon Moennoe

Dan Nickerson
08-01-2011, 08:26 AM
I upgraded you. You just need to login to your trial account after purchase.

rodneycdavis
08-06-2011, 11:35 AM
I have basically the same challenge... still using the trial version despite upgrading because of having two accounts. The username for my upgrade is rodneycdavis, while for for the trial it was realsxms. My site is at http://stmartinstories.com/

Dan Nickerson
08-06-2011, 01:47 PM
You should only have one username. We prompted you to login to your trial account to upgrade that account after your purchase.

I upgraded the trial account realsxms to the single license.

rodneycdavis
08-06-2011, 05:28 PM
Thanks, looks like we're good to go. Has anyone told you your product support is second to none?

Dan Nickerson
08-06-2011, 06:12 PM
You're welcome and we do actually get that a lot.. Can't thank my moderators enough...

beatriceukc
11-05-2011, 11:57 PM
hey,
I upgraded the trial offer to the single acccount use. But my dashboard still shows trial.
I used the upgrade link on my dash board when i upgraded, but I did use different email accounts, which I think caused this confuion.
Anyway, I got two username accounts:
beatricewhiteukc (trial account)
beatricewhiteukc13 (upgraded account)
please help me quickly, because my trial expires 6th Nov 2011. I have paid for the upgraded account (usename is beatricewhiteukc) but the dash board still showing trial.

BW

Dan Nickerson
11-06-2011, 10:35 AM
After you ordered we prompted you to login to your trial account to upgrade that account and specifically stated to not create a new account.

This is where the problem occured. I upgraded your original account and deleted the second account with different name/email etc.

beatriceukc
11-06-2011, 01:31 PM
It is all sorted now. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Very speedy response, the quickest I've ever seen.

Now you probably get this a lot, but what great customer service that Socrates have! I am truly very impressed, I live in Australia and will definitely spread the good words about Socrates. I will definitely recommend your service to others.

Once again, thanks Dan.
BW

Dan Nickerson
11-06-2011, 01:38 PM
You're very welcome.

ios1975
12-02-2011, 01:03 AM
Hello Dan, Greetings!!!

Would like to compliment you on your EXCELLENT product. Thanks.

Now my problem, I first went ahead with the trial version, the email i used here is one that i use for all kind of trial offers and the user was [infinity].

Then I decided to buy the product, when i purchased the product, I used my paypal email id for the user [ios1975].

Now my website [www.makewebsiteguide.com] (http://www.makewebsiteguide.com]) is registered with user [infinity] and for the trial offer. I need this to be changed to the activation code for the user [ios1975].

I tried looking for a place in the Layout page of the socrates theme to change the activation code. But I couldnt find a place where the activation code could be changed.

I need to change the activation code on my site to the user ios1975 (I would like to keep this user as my paid product user), can you please help me with the same.

Thanks, Best Regards,
Santosh

Dan Nickerson
12-02-2011, 09:38 AM
After you purchased we prompted you to login to your trial account as that upgrades the original account.

It's much easier for me to just give that original account a single license so it will be activated.. and then you can use the paid account for other sites.

I have just done that so the original site you activated will be set to a single license and should work fine now.

I'll delete your email information from your post as well.

ios1975
12-04-2011, 11:12 PM
That works for me Thanks!!!!

teto36
12-10-2011, 04:29 PM
hello I just upgrade to illimited, I have my licence activated on my account but not on my wordpress installation I can't change the code

my account teto36

my website : http://recettedeconfiture.com

thanks for your help

Dan Nickerson
12-10-2011, 07:21 PM
I just upgraded your account. You just needed to login to your trial account after purchase.

teto36
12-11-2011, 11:20 PM
thanks for your help

davidguinn
01-06-2012, 03:33 PM
I upgraded and paid for the single license and now the site will not activate. Please inform me as to when it will become active

David Guinn
how-to-make-quick-money.net is the websites domain name

Dan Nickerson
01-06-2012, 06:45 PM
David,

I responded to your other forum post and to your support ticket.

It is only ever necessary to post once.

nikhilzope
01-27-2012, 01:47 AM
I purchased the upgrade .. not by clicking the upgrade button but just going back to the site. Now I have 3 accounts 19213, 019213 & nikhilzope (unlimited).

I have all three codes
Two trial and the upgraded unlimted one

How can I upgrade trial accounts. Or please help with the place where I can insert activation code for trial accounts.

Please help.

TC

Dan Nickerson
01-27-2012, 10:39 AM
After your purchase we prompted you to login to your trial account to upgrade that username.

If for some reason you created a new account it can be changed. Just reply here with the username you used to activate any live sites. I will upgrade that account and remove the extras.

nikhilzope
01-27-2012, 11:42 AM
19213, 019213 are trial accounts.
nikhilzope unlimited

Dan Nickerson
01-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Thanks but that wasn't my question.

Did you activate any sites with the trial accounts? If not, then it's fine and you can just use the nikhilzope account.

If you did.. you will need to change to the activation code from: nikhilzope account once they expire.

Basically what I'm saying is.. if you've activated a site with one of the trial accounts. You should just let me upgrade that account instead of using the nikhilzope account.

nikhilzope
01-27-2012, 09:49 PM
I have activated below mentioned two sites on trial accounts:
http://www.usastoragesearch.com/
http://www.neembenefits.com/
Can you please upgrade these trial accounts.

Thanks in advance.

Tc

Dan Nickerson
01-27-2012, 11:05 PM
I can make you one unlimited account, I can't give you 3 accounts.

Just wait until the trial expires and you'll be prompted to re-enter your code and you can use the nikhilzope account at that time.

Also I noticed that you purchased Socrates using your own affiliate ID. You should make sure you don't purchase Clickbank products that way in the future.

nikhilzope
01-27-2012, 11:45 PM
OK.. I will wait untill the trial expires.. Thanks a ton for your prompt response...

rodneycdavis
04-29-2012, 07:00 PM
Hi Dan. I'm back on this thread again because I changed my URL and need Socrates activated again.

my old URL was http://parentingtodaytips.stmartinstories.com/

I moved that to http://parentingtodaytips.thelifeparent.com/

Thanks in advance.

Forum Admin
04-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Hi Rodney,

I've upgraded that url. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

-Fred.

rodneycdavis
04-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Hi Fred,

No it's still asking me for an activation code, but the box to enter it is greyed out. My activation code was realsxms4e3b93aa5bdfe

Thanks again,
Rodney

Hi Rodney,

I've upgraded that url. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

-Fred.

Forum Admin
04-29-2012, 07:38 PM
Hi Rodney,

can you PM me access to the site? I'll take a look

rodneycdavis
04-30-2012, 04:57 AM
Sorry Fred, but I had to change my access since last night's PM. I'm sending the new one

Rodney C. Davis
http://parentingtodaytips.thelifeparent.com/

Forum Admin
04-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Rodney,

I got the new one, thank you.

You should be all set.

-Fred

rodneycdavis
05-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Hi Fred,

My apologies for this, but my site was messed up because I did a primary domain-name change. After finally getting it fixed, I'm afraid I need you to put in the activation code once again.

http://parentingtodaytips.com/

Let me know if you need me to DM the access info again.

Rodney C. Davis

Forum Admin
05-04-2012, 05:23 PM
I responded to your PM.

wordmuse
05-30-2012, 07:45 AM
Hi - I just purchased the upgrade - through the upgrade button on my blog. I received confirmation from paypal and from clickbank, but nothing from SocratesTheme. Also, I cannot get to the download page within the SocratesTheme.com website. Here's a partial screenshot of what I'm experiencing.

http://bit.ly/JN1mcE

My trial version expires today. Hopefully this is the result of something stupid on my end and an easy fix.

- Bal

Forum Admin
05-30-2012, 07:53 AM
Hi Bal,

Let's keep talking on the ticket you submitted. I just looked at your membership account and I will need to send you some "sensitive" information including new password.

wordmuse
05-30-2012, 07:57 AM
sounds good - thanks!
- Bal

ionianson
06-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi, I've just upgraged from the trial version after 6 days and paid for unlimited usage of the socrates theme. I did everything as instructed (clicked dashboard link to upgrade etc) paid, got the clickbank receipt, logged into my socrates theme and it still shows 'trial ending soon'. I've refrshed the dashboard and gone in and out of the layout section as earlier suggested in the thread, but it still shows my trial will end tomorrow, June 3rd 2012.

Can you fix this for me as I had planned a busy week for making websites.

Cheers

Gary

Forum Admin
06-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi Gary,

Let's wait till June 4th, and it will most likely go away. Let us know if it does not, and I'll personally take a look at your site.

Thanks,

-Fred

Hi, I've just upgraged from the trial version after 6 days and paid for unlimited usage of the socrates theme. I did everything as instructed (clicked dashboard link to upgrade etc) paid, got the clickbank receipt, logged into my socrates theme and it still shows 'trial ending soon'. I've refrshed the dashboard and gone in and out of the layout section as earlier suggested in the thread, but it still shows my trial will end tomorrow, June 3rd 2012.

Can you fix this for me as I had planned a busy week for making websites.

Cheers

Gary

Forum Admin
06-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Gary, What is your last name, and username for our member area?

Hi Gary,

Let's wait till June 4th, and it will most likely go away. Let us know if it does not, and I'll personally take a look at your site.

Thanks,

-Fred

ionianson
06-04-2012, 07:08 AM
OK now Fred, thanks for the fast response. I've managed to get two websites up and running with the Socrates theme, so all's good to go!

BTW, my last name is Johnson and the user name for the members area is gazjaka

Incidentally, where can I find the video's inside the members area? I know they're there somewhere, but I can't find them!

Cheers

Forum Admin
06-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi Gary,

Glad to hear things are working out.

We have the Socrates 3.0 videos unders its own menu, and the IM videos can be found via the sitemap.

Make sure you're logged in, and then go to:

http://www.socratestheme.com/downloads/sitemap/

Cheers

palgold
06-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Hi

I just upgraded too - no problems with my first site but tried to load onto second site am building and get this message!

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: socrates-3.03.zip

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin install failed.

Return to Plugins page

Any ideas
Thanks
Mark
PS: Yes, i ordered the unlimited license

lynnth
06-07-2012, 11:32 AM
The key is in the text you posted. You tried to install with the plug-in installer instead of the theme installer.

palgold
06-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Yep my mistake - joys of doing this so early in morning - thanks for speedy reply - am loving this software.

Regards
Mark

CrissM
06-24-2012, 10:10 PM
I have same problem, my trial hasnt run out, I just upgrade, but button in dashboard still says to upgrade?, what shall I do?,Cheers Criss.

Anthony_Webb
07-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Hello,

I upgraded, but trial upgrade button is still showing in dashboard?

Please help?

Can any one tell me how to activate my dashboard after I have purchased the paid membership theme?

Thanks in advance....

Dan Nickerson
07-09-2012, 07:55 AM
I only see two trial accounts for you. After you purchase you prompted to login to your trial account to upgrade. You need to fill out a support ticket at: http://socratesthemehelp.zendesk.com with your purchase info and the current username you have activated.

gideond
10-19-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm having the same issue. I installed the trial today and liked it so I bought the full version on the Halloween special. The link in the Dashboard just goes to the main website and I chose the single license there. Went through purchase and logged in to my existing trial account. The number in my dashboard matches the number on the download page. However, the upgrade button is still in my dashboard and says it will expire January 7th 1970. Weird one.

I've cleared the site and the browser caches and used different browsers. No luck getting it to go away.

Last name: Simmons
UN: gideond

Dan Nickerson
10-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Did you change the site url path of the domain you installed on? Even changing www vs non-www in Settings > General will affect the activation.

If that doesn't help fill out a support ticket with your domain info and they will investigate.

gideond
10-21-2012, 08:18 AM
Nothing of the sort has changed but this morning the button is finally gone. Maybe just some delay in the system.

jdunshie
12-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Same proble as above dont think account was upgraded, jdunshie@yahoo.com

help please

Forum Admin
12-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Hi jdunshie,

We resolved your account issue; please check your inbox for a message from the helpdesk.

wcombs
12-20-2012, 01:46 PM
wcombs here

I upgraded inside wp/Socrates and my activation code has been upgraded but the button is still showing that I am in my 7 day trial mode. My url is http://skinny-likehighschool.com

Forum Admin
12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Hi wcombs,

Thanks for letting us know. Please create a ticket through the helpdesk, and we will assist you from there.

PS I just sent you a private message.

wcombs
12-20-2012, 09:19 PM
What is the url for the Help Desk?

Forum Admin
12-20-2012, 09:38 PM
Hi wcombs,

As mentioned in my PM, the helpdesk is at https://socratesthemehelp.zendesk.com/home

Dan Nickerson
12-21-2012, 09:06 AM
It's not displaying on your front-end which means it's activated, so it's most likely just cached in your browser. If it still shows up after a few F5 refreshes and browser reload, please fill out a support ticket.

Dan Nickerson
12-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Sorry, didn't see the responses when I clicked on the thread.

ashogunleye
01-05-2013, 04:59 AM
I'm having the same issue - I just upgraded, but my account still says I need to upgrade from my expired trial, also on my website, I have the red headline saying my account is not activated, and that I need enter my activation code. (Which after buying the theme, I did not receive one, only for the Trial) Also, my email is ashogunleye@gmail.com I need this problem to be fixed ASAP, thanks.

wcombs
01-05-2013, 07:29 AM
I'm having the same issue - I just upgraded, but my account still says I need to upgrade from my expired trial, also on my website, I have the red headline saying my account is not activated, and that I need enter my activation code. (Which after buying the theme, I did not receive one, only for the Trial) Also, my email is ashogunleye@gmail.com I need this problem to be fixed ASAP, thanks.

You have to report the problem to the Help Desk http://socratesthemehelp.zendesk.com. This is where they will fix the problem

I hope this was some help

Willie Combs

Forum Admin
01-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Ashogunleye,

I just responded to your email; please check your inbox.

neithque
06-06-2013, 04:56 AM
i upgraded to unlimited but still showing trial stuff. i tried clearing cache.

Dan Nickerson
06-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Please see the post above.. you need to contact the support desk

http://socratesthemehelp.zendesk.com

Make sure you add your username and transaction ID.

Renata75
07-26-2013, 02:12 AM
Hi there,

My WP builder downloaded the theme on a trial account (username cvictoritaa) and then my client that we were building the site for purchased the theme (username tiffanylossing) - Are you able to merge these accounts so that we can upgrade the trial? Sorry for the hassle.

Much appreciated,
Renata

Dan Nickerson
07-26-2013, 08:06 AM
Fill out a support ticket with the account names and domain name. The easiest thing for support to do in this particular instance is to just change cvictoritaa to a single license. That will activate the client domain forever, and assuming your client doesn't mind seeing a different activationcode in the dashboard there's no other impact.

http://socratesthemehelp.zendesk.com