PDA

View Full Version : help

Websterz
11-15-2010, 06:25 PM
I don't know how anything works here, there's no video there to show me what to do, only few video. i don't understand, things like what do i do with the wesite, vidio's show things but doesn't show me how to put things on the website. and about the membership is this free for now? where can i go to get all my questions answered? do you need experience to be able to make it in here? thanks

Dan Nickerson
11-19-2010, 05:57 PM
I'm sorry for delay in responding. Your post is very confusing which is why our moderators might not have responded.

Socrates runs on Wordpress.

We have installation tutorials for both Wordpress and Socrates in our members area.

If you wish to learn how to use Wordpress, the best way to do is simply spend and hour playing around with it. There are also 1000's of free tutorials online which you can find in Google

Just search: Wordpress tutorials

If you have specific questions we can answer them here, but they should really be specific.

EHiatt121
11-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Sorry Dan,

I meant to come back to this post but wasn't sure where to start and then I couldn't find it. If you check the members area there is a video that covers everything.

Dan Nickerson
11-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Eric,

That video is for Wordpress.com so we don't want to confuse anyone. I have a Wordpress Webinar in the member's area where I cover everything too.

EHiatt121
11-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Sorry again, deleted the link.