PDA

View Full Version : Bold Font in Posts, Can't change

bblmedia
01-17-2011, 10:29 AM
I have no idea why, but on one of my 2 Socrates WP sites, the posts are always coming up in BOLD and there is no place I can find to edit this problem away.

I guess this might be a Socrates issue, but I am not sure. Is there a control for this in WP that I am missing. On my other Socrates WP site, the posts are normal font.

Dan Nickerson
01-17-2011, 10:32 AM
You didn't include your link, but if you had I could have pinpointed the problem.

It's not a Socrates issue, you have an unclosed <b> tag in your post, sidebar or ad bar.

Just look for an unclosed tag in any html code you entered into your site.

bblmedia
01-17-2011, 11:36 AM
What you said got me thinking about it, and I realized I had placed text ads within the revolving "Custom Products" in the Socrates Layout panel.

so, there was a <b> and no </b> tag within one of them, and now it is all fixed.

Therefore, if a code error exists within the revolving ad input areas, it transfers down to the post body ares :)

I am building this in a remote directory, and after I get it ready I will begin including the url.

Thanks again

Dan Nickerson
01-17-2011, 11:48 AM
It doesn't matter where the unclosed tag is.. it will transfer to anything below it.