PDA

View Full Version : Adust container width? Center column, sidebar widths?

writerguy
06-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Is there a way within the Socrates Options area to adjust the width of the container on the page? Or the width of the center column? Or the widths of the sidebars?

I hate to try to find the right style sheets and do all that, as I'm not truly very css or php literate. :)

Seems the options should contain the abilities to adjust these things just as it contains the ability to select sidebars and sidebar locations.

Really would be significant.

Gary

Dan Nickerson
06-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Gary, just responded to your other post (http://www.socratestheme.com/forum/showpost.php?p=930&postcount=5) on this, but I agree. I'd like this as well, and it will be consider for Version 3.0.

alc
07-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Yes it would be way great to be able to edit and adjust the width of the post area and sidebars in a dinamic way so if I add or minus the width of one sidebar or post area the other areas will adjust automatically. Maybe it would be easier to just have a value for each section and just be able to add or delete the numbers if needed. If I want to have a larger background area I would just subtract a bit to all the areas. This option would be a great addon and hope they add it to the next upgrade.