View Full Version : Adust container width? Center column, sidebar widths?

06-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Is there a way within the Socrates Options area to adjust the width of the container on the page? Or the width of the center column? Or the widths of the sidebars?

I hate to try to find the right style sheets and do all that, as I'm not truly very css or php literate. :)

Seems the options should contain the abilities to adjust these things just as it contains the ability to select sidebars and sidebar locations.

Really would be significant.

Dan Nickerson
06-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Gary, just responded to your other post (http://www.socratestheme.com/forum/showpost.php?p=930&postcount=5) on this, but I agree. I'd like this as well, and it will be consider for Version 3.0.

07-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Yes it would be way great to be able to edit and adjust the width of the post area and sidebars in a dinamic way so if I add or minus the width of one sidebar or post area the other areas will adjust automatically. Maybe it would be easier to just have a value for each section and just be able to add or delete the numbers if needed. If I want to have a larger background area I would just subtract a bit to all the areas. This option would be a great addon and hope they add it to the next upgrade.