PDA

View Full Version : Header on Page not showing

goharnett
06-26-2010, 11:45 AM
2 Issues:

1) I have one of my category pages (success books) set on "no sidebars" and I have checked the box to show header and navigation buttons. BUT no header is being shown. went back and forth a few times, still nothing. If I set the page on "default" the header shows fine. I do not want the sidebars though on this page, but can't get that without losing the header.

2) I have been attempting to upload a new "background" ... nothing takes. It's like I'm not doing it when I press upload after choosing a file. Its a small jpg., only 70 kbs.

thank you.

Eugene Harnett from Alaska
you can see: www.eugeneharnett.com

Dan Nickerson
06-26-2010, 12:13 PM
1. We have a fix for this releasing very shortly. If you want to use the standard template until we release it will probably be the best solution for right now. Sorry for the problem.

2. When you upload a new background the image and it's name will appear in the background thumbnail section.. You have to locate it there, click it and save.

If it's not uploading make sure you don't have any spaces or punctuation in filename.

goharnett
06-26-2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks, Dan.

after uploading it, yes, I've looked all over for it in the thumbnails and it just doesn't appear there. this is under the section that 's headed with "Background Options" and all my choices.

Eugene

goharnett
06-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Dan,

I went directly into my FTP account and uploaded it there. so now it shows up in the list of background options. and when I choose it, it shows up on the screen sample. but then I go to "SAVE" it and it disappears from the screen sample. And does nt' show up on my blog.

hmm? I can change the format? would that matter. from jpg to png or gif.

Eugene

goharnett
06-26-2010, 12:55 PM
I tried a different background and it worked. some reason that one didn't take.

Eugene

Dan Nickerson
06-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Did it have a number in it or punctuation of any kind... a lot times I find this problem relates a filename like.. imagename(2).jpg