Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: Appearance issues are often caused by caching plugins.
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
IMPORTANT: If after forum login, you appear logged out, click on "New Posts". You should show as logged in then. It's a Vbulletin bug.
Forum Video

Thread: Layout

Default Layout

In setting up a layout with headers and footers, and plugins and so on and so forth, when we then setup another Socrates theme, is there a way to still have our privacy pages and whatever we have setup, carried across to the next Socrates theme we setup, or would the easiest way be to setup a template and then just use one of the cloners to clone it?
    Cheers, Gordon

There is a way but it would involve customization of a number of files or a sql database import.

I have not tried any cloners.

I find it easier and less time consuming to do it manually.. I wouldn't consider cloning unless I was doing 100+ sites and that's just not a good online model.

Ok, thanks Dan

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    There is a way but it would involve customization of a number of files or a sql database import.

I have not tried any cloners.

I find it easier and less time consuming to do it manually.. I wouldn't consider cloning unless I was doing 100+ sites and that's just not a good online model.
    Cheers, Gordon