Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Free Digital Product Download Plugin For 35 Members

I have just purchased the rights for a new Wordpress plugin called Digital Product Download which answers a question that I get asked all the time... How to set up download links!

This plugin makes it easier for you to set up downloadable products with payment buttons for PayPal or Clickbank.

The features include:

• Easily sell digital products with just a PayPal account - PayPal is easy to use, but it doesn't provide a way to hide your ThankYou page or protect your download links. This will hide your Thank You page so that only valid customers can access it and it will expire your download page and encrypt your download URLs so that your links can't be shared or posted on "pirating" forums.
    • Support multiple products in a single ClickBank Account - lets you use separate sales, thank you, and download pages for each product you define. That means that you can place multiple products in 1 ClickBank account but still display individually crafted sales pages for each product.
    • Automatically cloak your affiliate links - The benefits of cloaking affiliate links have been discussed frequently on forums and elsewhere.
    • Protects your Download Pages - Download pages can only be accessed through a link that includes the buyer's purchase information. These pages are also set to expire after a period you specify - usually 3-5 days after the purchase.
    • Protects your Download Links - create ugly, cryptic, expiring links that can't be easily shared or posted on freebie forums
    • Hide your digital product's actual URL - anyone who sees your download link won't have a clue about what your download filename is. Everything's all screwed up with numbers, letters, and special characters that don't mean a thing to anyone but YOUR software.
    • Automatically generate PayPal, ClickBank, and EJunkie payment buttons

You can read the full details here:

http://www.bizoffers.net/dpd/

I have set the price deliberately low, $2.95 for personal use, $12.95 for master resell rights.

BUT if you are quick you can get the personal use version for free and the master resell version for only $10.

The first thirty five Socrates forum members to use this code will get the discount:

Enter 'socrates' (without the apostrophes) into the coupon code section on the order page and your discount will be applied. If it doesn't work then you aren't in the first thirty five, sorry. Still great value though
    Phil Horsepool
    Creative Web Design
    Web Design and SEO Services
    for Marketers and Small Businesses

Video Brander Software - Free Trial Copy

Create Explosive Backlinks - Free Download

Cheers. Just got the freebie. Bit tough on our American and Canadian cousins, they are still waking up.
    You Will Never Use 'Old' List Building Techniques Again.. http://trck.me/205257/

I've been going for over six hours, now time to go and sit in the pool as it's just about hit 40C (110 F) here in Spain.

Guess the early bird will catch the worm
    Phil Horsepool
    Creative Web Design

Looks interesting Phil. I tried to order MRR and got this error from Paypal after logging in to pay.
    "Sorry your last action could not be completed"

Never seen that before..

Looks interesting Phil. I tried to order MRR and got this error from Paypal after logging in to pay.
    "Sorry your last action could not be completed"

Never seen that before..
    Strange as I ran a series of tests before going live and everything worked fine with Paypal then.

I've just ran a second test and still working fine for me here.

The only thing I could find online that might have been relevant was that Paypal sometimes baulks at opening a payment link in a new window, which the site now doesn't do, give it another try and see if the problem is fixed.
    Phil Horsepool
    Creative Web Design

Worked the 2nd time, thanks.

Thanks, Phil!

I downloaded it and will check it out. I did not have any problems getting it, however, I was inundated with 17 emails from your site after I downloaded! I am not sure if that was intentional or if it was meant to drip out over a period of days.

Paul.
    http://www.AllAboutGratitude.com

Not intended at all as I had deleted EVERY follow up from my autoresponder before setting up this offer as I didn't want any of them used.... don't you just love technology sometimes!

I use a great shopping cart system called Fantasos (now Delavo) - hugely expensive, amazingly reliable, has worked like a charm for the three years that I have owned it, decides to throw a wobbly the minute I offer something on this forum....

I'm really am more organised than this, promise
    Phil Horsepool
    Creative Web Design

Not a problem - just thought I would pass the info along to you! Phantom Follow-ups... Ghosts from Emails Past coming to haunt me!

Again, Thanks for the plugin - I will let you know how I make out when I instll later this evening!

Be Well.
    Paul.
    http://www.AllAboutGratitude.com

Default plugin

Thanks. Downloaded. Will let you know how it works out..but will be a while..still working on my products.