Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Default Socrates increased ADSENSE earnings by 500%

Socrates increased ADSENSE earnings by 500%....this is so true...

I know it sounds like crap but I am going to tell you a bit of a story...

I had a website getting 5,000 unique visitors a day and earning $20 a day from adsense. Yes I had the traffic but not the earnings.

My traffic increased to 6,000 regular uniques a day... Thanks to Socrates because I have never gained 1000 visitors so quickly.

I installed Socrates and this gave me a chance to swap layouts and Adsense positions in an instant....so I did....

The adsense team sent me a suggestion for my website and I copied it exactly.

I made my website into a three column, content in the middle and two sidebars either side.

I tried to put ads where the darker orange is marked. I ignored the one at the bottom of the post though...I just cant get that one to work.

My earnings went up...they doubled...then I tweaked it a few more times and watched it hit an average of about $120 a day.

I will not point you to the website I am talking about but here is a detailed post I wrote about increasing Adsense earnings.

This post contains my affiliate links but I am guessing you already have bought the theme so it is just extra information for you about Socrates and Adsense.

Now I am promoting Socrates on my website and doing great as people can see that I am using it and it looks great! I am now using it on about 4 websites and love the fact that I do not have to waste time stuffing around with my themes.

I really can't say enough about the Socrates theme. I had no idea that it would be so fantastic!

That's fantastic.. Congrats!

Default Adsense Team????

I would be interested in finding out about this Adsense Team. At my age, 70, I would love to make even an extra $10 per day. I am receiving over 5,000 hits per day but I don't know if they are real. I see the countries they are coming from but what good does that do me when I don't know how to properly advertise. Advice?
    timesharefun.com. I do enjoy the writing though. It's a blog. But a little extra income would help anyway.

In reply to my own question I decided to purchase the AdSense EBook for the $27 price. Since I am not going to Az this winter I am going to read and hopefully add some income through my web site via recommendations in the AdSense EBook.

You will definitely benefit from Adsense.

At the very least put a 728x90 unit in the top leaderboard position in Socrates > Layout and a 250x250 in text widget at top of sidebar.

You've got a lot of bolded text.. Not sure you intended to do that, but it's strange how it's appearing. You should try to fix.

Also you have a massive blogroll in bottom widgets.

Use the links function to organize your links into different categories.. and then you can use the bottom left, center, right widgets to display them more uniformly.

You also didn't enter your full analytics code in box.. you just entered the UA number.. make sure you get the full code.

Finally, the biggest problem I see is the organization.. You have a ton of pages and lot of posts.. However, you don't even have a categories widget.

Consider restructuring a lot of your pages and posts and make sure you have "locations" for categories..

If I came to a timeshare site, one of the first things I'd look for was a category for the destination I wanted info on..

Smile Following Your Advice

I just downloaded AdSense Secrets Ebook and was surprised by the comments you made about my website, and I have yet to start reading your book.

I am working on all of your suggestions and when I have them completed I will let you know. Thank You for your input, I did not expect that. After my week-end visitors leave I intend to read your book and really get busy on the suggestions.

I have set aside the temptation to invest or throw away all of these other programs and stick with your advice and others on this forum.

Thank You ,

Cary