Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Default Welcome to the Socrates Forum

We've added this forum as a tool and resource to help Socrates customers get ongoing support, information and training.

We do ask that you be respectful of others, patient for replies and not use this forum to promote your own offers.

You are welcome to create a signature file with up to 3 links to your sites or offers, but please don't get spammy.

Disclaimer

Statements and opinions expressed in our forum, articles and elsewhere on this site are not necessarily those of SocratesTheme.com and should not be considered facts. SocratesTheme.com offers this site and the information contained herein without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, and is not liable for its accuracy, for mistakes, errors, or omissions of any kind, nor for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained from the site.

Default Happy to be here

Hey Everyone!! I purchased Socrates on Saturday (6-5-10), and it looks like I'll be able to download the upgrade today. Anyway, I look forward to growing with this forum.