Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Default Facebook Like Page Plugins

All the pages on my website are done with no sidebars and a header. Looks great. I have one page using the default page layout for my Videos & Blogs page. I want to add a Facebook Like Button to the Videos & Blogs page only and not have appear on any other pages on the site. Every plug-in I have tried so far puts the Like Button on all the pages. How do I get it to just appear on the one Videos & Blogs posting page? Thank you.

This is now your third post with the same question. I responded to the first post awhile ago.

Can you explain why you've now posted this 3 times?

Default Facebook Like Page

Yes I can explain although I think it is evident your responded to the first post was not an answer. I checked the plug in questions as you suggested and there was not any information concerning the question I asked. If you don't know then just say so and I will look some place else. No need to get get your feathers up. I hope that this answers your question.

Actually, you're mistaken on both counts.

My feathers weren't up until this post.

My first post was the appropriate answer for your question. That is evident to me and probably anyone else reading that thread.

There are 1000's of plugins and unlike most theme support, we try to provide as much support as possible for our customers.. whether that be Socrates, Wordpress or 3rd party plugin.

However, if a user does not post the plugin name they are trying, it makes it difficult to provide support for that plugin.

So when I said...

"Check the plugin support to see if anyone has asked this before".

That is almost always the fastest way to find an answer. Countless times when someone has had a plugin issue here, I find the answer on their support. Had you mentioned that you did check, that would have been helpful info.

If you didn't know it.. I work a ridiculous amount of hours each week 100+, so if I can save 15 minutes by asking someone to check something I will.

Next I said.

"See if they have a manual option to add code to template files."

The reason I asked this was because if they did, I could tell you how to fix.

Finally I said.

"If you can share the name of the plugin that would be helpful. "

That one's obvious. I was hoping you can share the plugin name so I can figure it for you.

Finally, posting the same question 3 times in any forum is really bad forum etiquette and it's completely unnecessary.. especially in this forum.

I'm sorry, I hope you figure out the problem.

Default Facebook Like Button

Actually, you're right I was mistaken. I just wasn’t clear on what you were saying or asking. I owe you and the other members of the forum an apology for wasting your time with the three posts.

I do realize how much time you put in and have always been amazed and appreciative of how quickly you respond to questions. Again my sincerest apologies…

Default Lol...

Now that is entertainment