Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Thread: Thank You Page

Question Thank You Page

Dan, I want to create a Thank You page for my site and give away some free stuff.

Mostly I am going to be giving away a book, not an ebook but a real published book.

I want to create the Thank You page within my Socrates pages but I don't want any of the side bars or anything else to be there other than the copy I write and the link for the book.

I also want to add a couple of links to other books that I am selling. Can you tell me how to do this so I don't have to reinvent the wheel? Thanks.

P.S.: I can't tell you enough how Great!! I think this theme is. I have been trying for months to get my blog to look halfway decent, and with this theme it took me a couple of days. I am grateful.

Paul Palumbo
    http://www.themoneyshark.com
    Last edited by Chagal; 06-23-2010 at 06:25 AM. Reason: bad grammar

In 2.0 you can use the nosidebar page template. So just create a new page, select the nosidebar template from right hand side of page editor. And just create your content.

By the way, you just gave me an idea for a no-index no-follow template... we should create one.

Glad you like the theme... it will keep getting better.

Default No Index no follow

Dan, that is a great idea. I haven't updated to the latest version because I don't want mess with it until the beta is complete. I do love the theme. It's the best one I've seen and I have tried a lot of them.

Paul

http://www.themoneyshark.com

Stop by for some free stuff.

Thanks, appreciate that...