Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Adsense application rejected

Hi all,

I just got a reply from adsense that my application is not accepted due to unacceptable site content. Quite surprised as my site was much a blog site without any sensitive contents. Adsense's definition for non-acceptance is too wide for me to pinpoint what went wrong.

Anyone have similar experience, please share how to make your site acceptable by adsense?

Any experts could help take a look and help me find what's wrong. My site is here: www.prodigiouslife.com

Thanks!

Evon,

Honestly, if I was reviewing your site I would reject you as well.

Look at the posts on your main page. They are all just one line. If anyone sees that they are not going to bother to click into your older posts.

You just can't have one line posts.. You're not bringing value to Google and or enough content for ads to display.

Make sure all your posts have at least 100-400 words of text and then resubmit.

Hi Dan,

I see! Thanks for pointing out! I didn't know that would affect. There's more one-liners due to us using tweets-to-blog post plugin. I guess I have to change that.

Will make changes and try again.

Dan, this sparks a question from me. I actually set up my adsense account few years ago using blogger. Its the same account and I just add channels so I know what site is getting is getting clicks etc. Am I supposed to submit each website for approval?

Eric, if you have an Adsense account from Blogger you can use it for any domain you own as well.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Eric, if you have an Adsense account from Blogger you can use it for any domain you own as well.
    Pheww!! Scared me

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Evon,

Honestly, if I was reviewing your site I would reject you as well.

Look at the posts on your main page. They are all just one line. If anyone sees that they are not going to bother to click into your older posts.

You just can't have one line posts.. You're not bringing value to Google and or enough content for ads to display.

Make sure all your posts have at least 100-400 words of text and then resubmit.
    Evon,

I would also add at Privacy Page Plugin and a contact page plugin prior to resubmitting.
    I use Easy Privacy Policy and Contact form 7 (when setting up contact page set template to "contact form"). See Googles Before you apply page: http://adsense.blogspot.com/2007/09/...o-adsense.html

Good Luck,

Ray

Hi Ray,

thanks for the advises. I will try to add those too.

Default Adsense Applications

I feel for you Evon. It took me 8 weeks to get Adsense approval. I first submitted a sales page type site and was declined immediately. I then submitted a site with outbound links, some good posts, a site map, and reasonable navigation throughout the site. I then waited, and waited, and waited. I checked out the Adsense forum and it was all doom and gloom. Then out of the blue, just as I was giving up on Adsense I got approved.

I did look for Adsense alternatives during that time.

If you send me a Private Message with your email address, I will send you a PDF with alternatives to Adsense. I would post it here but I am not sure how to insert an attachment in this forum.

Good Luck

Kelvin

Hi Kelvin,

thanks for your offer. I've pm-ed you.

Would try again for adsense, it didn't come across as being so tough!