Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: Appearance issues are often caused by caching plugins.
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
IMPORTANT: If after forum login, you appear logged out, click on "New Posts". You should show as logged in then. It's a Vbulletin bug.
Forum Video

Thread: Thanks!

Default Thanks!

Site is coming up great. I really like the socrates product. It gives me the control I'm looking for ... as opposed to hiring out my web design to a 3rd party where it's difficult to communicate what I want ...

I really appreciate your forum. It's a great way to provide product support. The turnaround time for answers has exceeded my expectations; very fast and very helpful. Gives me the confidence I'm looking for to manage my own website/blog. I know if I have a question it will be answered completely and quickly. What a great deal at $77 for the socrates template.

Thanks again for your assistance and great support for this product.

Sincerely,

Dave

This is exceptionally decent and conventional post....You shook posting it....Thanks a considerable measure for posting it....!!
    Johni

I would recommend Socrates to any Newbie and up to Pro. It's been great for me and keeps getting better!
    dolii

Love Socrates. Easy to use, great for affiliate marketing, very clean layout.
    Thesis confused my to no end.

Socrates is very useful and easy to use. It helped me much in my work. Thanks!