Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Default Creating Backlinks

I received this message in my e-mail box. (see below) Could someone comment on whether or not they believe this message is legitimate and the service offered is honest. I deleted the personal contact information. Thanks.

Author :
    Comment:
    Hi, i would like to offer you my personal back-link services, as i see you own a good blog and i think you may receive much more visits if your site was #1 on google and yahoo. Good keyword + more back links = best google ranking. here is what i can do for you: 1. 2,000-6,000 forum profile back links 2. 2,000-8,000 blog comment back links 3. Bookmarking, 100-200 Social bookmarking submission 4. Article Directories submission, 400-1200 backlinks from these kind of websites 5. Blog Networks, will submit your spun articles to 100s of private weblogs. Please make contact with me if you are interested. Best Regards_Faisal. My e-mail:

Don't do it..

Anyone that has to spam their services must really stink at what they do.. it's like the guys who spam they can get you a #1 in Google.

If they could they'd be making millions doing it for themselves.

If you want to hire a backlink builder find a professional service or an outsourcer on an outsourcing service that has loads of positive reviews
    and feedback.

I wouldnt order blog comments service in general. I would avoid it. Just my 2 cents.

Hello, this quite interesting, I was wondering about the best way to backlinking with Wordpress or Socrates, any ideas would be fantastic, it sounds like Lovey has an idea please explain - thanks HOlly

You can do internal linking from one page on your site to another which can increase ranking if the links make sense. Backlinks are links to your site from another site. Other than the organic method of getting links from other sites that are interested in your site some of the best ways are writing articles and guest posts on other sites. Contributing to forums on your subject with a link in your signature can also create very good backlinks. Depending on the forum they might be no-follow links (the search engines don't index them) but you can still get traffic from people who like your posts.
    Lynn T. Harrison
    Ever Evolving Enterprises
    LynnTHarrison.com (my blog on using WordPress) Testimonials appreciated