Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Smile Introduction...Hi! Also request for people to check out my site.

Hey Everyone:

I wanted to introduce myself. I am a new Socrates user and have been having a great time using the theme. It was exactly what I was looking for! It is Great.

Here is one of my first sites that I have been working on trying out the theme.

www.menomoniemarkets.info

If anybody would like to give it a look and tell me what they think, I would be very happy! If there are any optimization improvements that could be made etc. I apologize for any errors on the site in advance. It is a bit of a practice site.

Good meeting everyone on the forum!

Adam Rockwell

Thanks a lot for showing us you site. It looks nice but I think you should build more backlinks to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jorolo87 View Post
    Thanks a lot for showing us you site. It looks nice but I think you should build more backlinks to it.
    Hi, When anyone suggest you need to build more backlinks, my immediate thought is, "How Does One Do That"? That is my question?

For starters goto User CP and create a signature file that has a link back to your site. That will give you a backlink on every post you make on this forum.

Start leaving valuable comments on Blogs and websites.
    If you have social networking profiles add links to your site in them.
    Offer to write guest posts on other related sites.
    Search Google for: free ways to get backlinks

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    For starters goto User CP and create a signature file that has a link back to your site. That will give you a backlink on every post you make on this forum.

Start leaving valuable comments on Blogs and websites.
    If you have social networking profiles add links to your site in them.
    Offer to write guest posts on other related sites.
    Search Google for: free ways to get backlinks
    OK. Got the Signature file done here to create a back link and will start working on the rest of your recommendations. Thank You so very much.

Default Like your site

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    OK. Got the Signature file done here to create a back link and will start working on the rest of your recommendations. Thank You so very much.
    Cary your site looks to be full of good content - how long have you had it running with Socrates?
    Infrared Zone Heaters - Use less energy & stay warm this winter.
    Bio-Identical Natural Progesterone - Natural relief for PMS, Hot Flashes & Menopausal symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by sbutler View Post
    Cary your site looks to be full of good content - how long have you had it running with Socrates?
    Thanks, I have mostly been working on content for over one year maybe. That wasn't hard because my wife and I like our timeshare properties. I bought Socrates with very little idea of how powerful it was until recently when I decided since I am not going to AZ for the winter, I might as well get serious and try to figure out how to make money. Wow! I have been missing out on a lot of powerful features. I downloaded the AdSense 5 Ebook within maybe the last two or three weeks and started reading carefully how to do things. I use two computer screens and read the book and try to implement the ideas. Today, after only 7-8 days I am only on page 85 and I earned $2.82 sense. The owners and members of this board have answered my questions as I go along and have implemented each idea and suggestion they bring up. Slow going but exciting to see my first earnings. So, the answer really to your question seriously working on the ideas and implementing them less than a month.

Quote Originally Posted by sbutler View Post
    I just looked at your infrared site. I really like it. It just happens my wife and I just bought one of these types of infrared heaters last week. Our furnace has not turned on once this year yet. It has the air purifier included.