Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Socrates Updates - 3.0 and More

I'm pleased to announce that we'll be going into private Beta of Socrates 3.0 starting this weekend.

In order to participate in this beta you must...

1. Have at least 20 posts on this forum
    2. Have an unlimited Socrates license

We expect to go into public beta the first week of March with full release later next month.

If you meet the criteria above please fill out a ticket at:

https://socratesthemehelp.zendesk.com/home

Fred, our new Forum Admin will respond to you within 48 hours with the beta download.

We would very much appreciate you using the ticket system to give us feedback and bug reports instead of the forum.. So all you need to do is reply to your tickets and we can collect all the feedback data.

That all being said..

Tomorrow I leave on a 10 day vacation.. and while I'll be checking email from my iPad once a day, I won't be active on the forum. This is the first vacation in many years that I'm not bringing my laptop.

I really appreciate your patience with 3.0.. and welcome your participation in the 3.0 beta.

Enjoy your vacation!

WOW... this is Exciting news!!!

..."" Dan takes a Holiday""

and Looking forward to Socrates 3.0 testing

Glad to hear we are getting close to launching Socrates 3.0. I only wish I had 20 posts so I could Beta test

Is public Beta still on schedule for this week?

Jeff C

Jeff,

Can you show me where you're seeing a schedule? I'm hopeful we can release in public beta by end of the week, but don't recall giving any dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Nickerson View Post
    Jeff,

Can you show me where you're seeing a schedule? I'm hopeful we can release in public beta by end of the week, but don't recall giving any dates.
    Hey Dan,

First let me say I am not rushing you guys or anything so I appologize if it sounded that way. As for where I got the information from, it was in your original post above.

We expect to go into public beta the first week of March with full release later next month.
    So I guess I should have asked if you still expect this to enter Public beta... Rather then asking if it was still on schedule.

I have been a long time owner of Socrates. However, I also only use it on a limited number of sites because the layout was not what I was looking for in most cases. I was very pleased to hear that a magazine layout would be part of the v3.0 release.

I would have applied for the private beta but do not meet the minimum post requierment. If you are willing to make an exception I would love to help beta test the them. I have over 15 years online. Over 8 years experience with WP. Run 2 Multisite Networks with both public and tist sites on them as well as a number of normal WP sites with test sites as well.

Jeff C

Really excited to hear about the Beta version coming out. Wish I had the 20 post in here to participate. And Dan enjoy your vacation. And stay away from your iPad.

Racer48

Jeff,

It's I who need to apologize.. Sorry I forgot I had posted that above. I'll see about getting you a beta this week if we don't release it.

Thanks Dan. I am really looking forward to testing v3.0.

Jeff