Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Default I want to migrate to socrates. What are the benefits?

What would be the benefits of migrating my website http://www.alexccampbell.com to the socrates theme?

First and foremost you'd need to migrate to Wordpress. So based on your current site setup that could take a few
    hours of work to a day of work... Once you're on Wordpress you get all the benefits of the platform as well as the traffic benefits of Wordpress.

Most likely you'd see a significant traffic increase if you restructured your site into Wordpress.

Socrates as a theme will give you a better looking design and help with monetization...

But the real question is... Are you willing to make the switch to Wordpress.. That's where you need to start
    and where 99% of the "switch" will be..

I highly recommend you do.... regardless of if you buy Socrates or not..

So you are saying migrate the site to wordpress and then choose a theme? Who can you reccomend for this migration service?

I don't know any migration services personally... there are probably a few online, but your best bet is to hire someone on Scriptlance or Elance..

It would probably take me a couple hours for your site, so my guess is you'll get quoted five hours or so... expect to pay $100 or so.. My billing rate is $500 per hour.. so not something I can do for you...

What I would do is just make a temporary install of Wordpress on your site, make it private via Wordpress settings.. then copy and paste all the content over.. It might take a minute a page to do..