Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Default Blogger For Adsense

Hey guys! Someone stop me if I'm wrong here. Adsense denied my resubmit this morning (and you guys were a great help in helping me figure it out...thank you) so I had an idea.

I was going through The Adsense Code book and saw blogger.com was good and you could get content through ezine and whatnot, giving the appropriate props to thoe auhtors of course.

My questions is can I just take my own articles in ezine (giving props on the post to myself really) and use them as content? Basically creating a blog on my same niche to see if Adsense likes that better.

Thoughts?

Adam

Yes, just be careful of duplicate content. Don't have the exact same article on your Blogger site as in your money sites. The link to your money site at the end of your post on the Blogger site will give you a nice backlink that is appropriate since they are dealing with the same niche.
    Lynn T. Harrison
    Ever Evolving Enterprises
    LynnTHarrison.com (my blog on using WordPress) Testimonials appreciated

Cool! Yea my ezines are different from my content on my site. Did that on purpose.

Got this this morning from adsense... know idea what it means

Hello Adam,

Due to difficulties with other accounts you created at Google, we are
    unable to accept you into the AdSense program.

We have certain policies in place that we believe will help ensure the
    effectiveness of the AdSense program for our publishers as well as for our
    advertisers.

Please note that we may not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the
    specific reasons for our decision. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
    The Google AdSense Team

Have you had any sites banned by Google? That's how I would read that message.
    Lynn T. Harrison

Not to my knowledge no.... Could they be talking about the account I resubmitted without changing what they asked?

I wouldn't think so. Since you were not accepted into Adsense on your last application they shouldn't count that as an account. have you had an Adsense account in the past?
    Lynn T. Harrison

I sarted one last year but never got an approval or disapproval from them. I think it was deactivated. Not to mention under a different email address and webpage.

Default Already a bit tired of BIG BROTHER GOOGLE

And even a little scared to write this! Geez, can Google take away my birthday or my dog?
    For example: this weekend I forgot my paypal password and was fishing around for it by submitting likely candidates. Paypal locked me out. I tried to go to my gmail account to look it up - and Google had locked me out of that. The fix was to send a code to my mobile phone - which I did not own. I know that it lame, but I am down to a barebones budget - that is why I am doing all this Internet marketing. I requested that they send the code to another gmail account that I owned, and they did not - because basically Google is a big robot. I finally got it resolved by using a friend's phone, but it just reminded me that I wanted to structure my business around other businesses with customer service available. For example, I know that Chitika offers a service similar to Adsense, and they are actually eager for your business. And people are also advertising with other services than Adwords, so that they cannot get shut down. I have heard that MIVA and Ask.com are good, I don't know about their customer service but just to let you know - there are other ways out their to advertise if you are running PPC. As far as Blogger blogs go, I know that they are free, but if I am going to spend my valuable time writing articles, posting etc. I am going to at least own the domain so that I cannot be shut down without recourse. Now, I may be totally off here - but that is why I am investing in some .info suffix domains. Godaddy has first year sales for .99 cents, and at least I own it. In one year when the domain and I have to make the decision of whether to re-register it I will tell you whether the experiment was worth it or not.
    Like I have said, I have read of people who made a fortune with google adsense, and then got shut down for some weird reason, so I am not going to use it on my sites. The only caveat is that when you are doing website flipping people like to know that sites are adsense ready. It might be worth it to add adsense code at that time, with Socrates that should be pretty easy.
    Now back to my website development - acch my ADD keeps me on the forums and I still haven't posted what I came here for!