Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

I never said to drag the folder. You need to select all the files and folders inside socrates/socrates and move them.

If you delete Socrates you will not lose anything as it's already stored in your database. You'd lose any custom changes you may have made to the template files and that's all.

If you want to put code into your header we have a thread on this here.
    http://www.socratestheme.com/forum/showthread.php?t=793

i am having the same error trying to upload a simple header image. I've looking for a fix, but can't figure this out.

help please

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpHoVUcc' to '../wp-content/themes/socrates/header-images/uploads/SupHeader.jpg' in /home/content/85/6413385/html/supdesigns/wp-content/themes/socrates-5/functions/panel/themeoptions.php on line 493

I can't figure this out.
    Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpMnhjT4' to '../wp-content/themes/socrates/header-images/uploads/supheader.jpg' in /home/content/85/6413385/html/supdesigns/wp-content/themes/socrates-5/functions/panel/themeoptions.php on line 493

I've been reading the posts but still stuck.
    can you help me with this.
    thanks

I can't figure out how to fix this: Warning: move_uploaded_file(../wp-content/themes/socrates/header-images/uploads/supheader.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/85/6413385/html/supdesigns/wp-content/themes/socrates-5/functions/panel/themeoptions.php on line 493

I've red everything posted.

You only need to post an issue once Mario. Answered in the other thread. You have socrates installed under the wrong name.
    Lynn T. Harrison
    Ever Evolving Enterprises
    LynnTHarrison.com (my blog on using WordPress) Testimonials appreciated

Hi,
    I have the latest versions of WordPress and Mozilla Firefox. I could change my Header initially but now all that comes out is a blank white background with my title reduced in size. I do not know what permissions are and how to change them to 777. Please help. Thank you.
    Last edited by kj106; 05-27-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Hi,

If you'd like I can take a look. Send me the site credentials via PM or helpdesk.
    Leilani Clifford
    - Forum Admin

----------------------------
    We're building our Socrates Facebook community! Come visit us, and Like us to stay up to date on everything Socrates
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/socrateswptheme
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/socratestheme

Hello. I have the latest theme and I can't get my header to load. I made sure it was 960x150 pixels in size and the extension ends in .jpg, .gif, .png. I have tried several times. There is no error message, it just doesn't show up in the uploaded section of the headers after I save. Any advice?

Thanks,
    John

Does the file name have any numbers or punctuation in it?

No, the file name is usebanner.png and I also tried usebanner.jpeg but neither of them worked and I double checked and the banner is 960x150.