Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Can you check their settings? As I stated I really don't want to provide support for their plugin.

I actually installed the plugin just to give the exact path to you in last question then deleted it again. They must have this info on their support forum somewhere.

Default categories vs pages in drop down menu

I'm sorry but I can't figure this out. If you could help me it would be great.
    If I want to create a Title on the menu bar called Health and I want it to have several categories, like; ' exercise,' 'nutritional' 'emotional' etc so that when you hover over 'Health' and select exercise it show all the post under exercise (for example if I had 5 posts it would have all of them displayed instead of a static page) how do I do that.
    If I create a page for each of those to be child pages of Health then they would be static and wouldn't show all the post right?

As I've stated before Pixopoint has their own support forum and as I don't use the plugin I can't provide ready support for it.

Perhaps another user can assist, but I recommend you use their support resources for answers on this plugin.

I have also come to the stage of needing drop down menus and I am not impressed with having to edit the code.... Thats why I bought Socrates. I am using it on a few websites and do not want to edit the code on all of them.

I know drop downs are important for navigation of a website, especially ones with loads of content...

Hope you include this in your next update.

Default drop down menus

Just want to put my 2 cents in for having drop down menus. I have another site that I am using Thesis theme on because of the drop down menu capability. I really don't need most of the flexibility of Thesis, but I did need that function for that specific site.

I actually bought Socrates after using Thesis for a different site and because I don't need the drop down menus for it I tried it and have been very happy with it. In fact I have built a 3rd site also using Socrates over Thesis.

At this point I'm not going to test Pixopoint plugin with Socrates since I have what I need, but sometimes drop down menus are the best way to provide content to the user. If I find that to be the case in the future I will give it a go...or maybe Socrates will have it integrated by then!

My two cents is that I would like the option of drop downs included to select or not if support is going to go for it at some point

Warmest Regards,

Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by iatwre2010 View Post
    Just want to put my 2 cents in for having drop down menus. I have another site that I am using Thesis theme on because of the drop down menu capability. I really don't need most of the flexibility of Thesis, but I did need that function for that specific site.

I actually bought Socrates after using Thesis for a different site and because I don't need the drop down menus for it I tried it and have been very happy with it. In fact I have built a 3rd site also using Socrates over Thesis.

At this point I'm not going to test Pixopoint plugin with Socrates since I have what I need, but sometimes drop down menus are the best way to provide content to the user. If I find that to be the case in the future I will give it a go...or maybe Socrates will have it integrated by then!
    Cheers, Gordon

It will most likely be included in next update. An option to use WP menus in lieu of primary navbar.

Great Job Dan :-)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    It will most likely be included in next update. An option to use WP menus in lieu of primary navbar.
    Cheers, Gordon

So if I have version 2.1 installed already do I sitll have to Install the PixoPoint Menu Plugin via the plugin dashboard & edit the code or just install the plugin to get the drop down navigation?

Thank you,

Tom

First post in this forum and new to Wordpress and Socrates Theme. With that in mind, I'm trying to change the color of the Nav Bar. Here is the site:
    www.seedmoneynow.com

I went to the forum where it says to add it to the CSS and I did that but it did not give me anything that looked like this:
    http://pixopoint.com/products/suckerfish_css//

I did get rid of the additional search bar, that several people talked about having, so I guess I'm on the right track.