Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Default Header Upload Problem

What is the preferred method to add one of your headers if you do not have ftp enabled within wordpress? I do have regular ftp available, but where do I get the original header from, and where do I upload it?

I can view the headers, but it will not change them as the new zip file does not include the headers in it, so I assume it uploads them to my site as needed, and wordpress does not have ftp access.

So I just need to know how to do this through regular FTP.

You shouldn't have to do any of this..

Have your read this thread?
    http://www.socratestheme.com/forum/s...ead.php?p=3570

What happens when you goto our header manager, you just select the image you want and save it. Are you saying Wordpress is prompting you for the connection information?

If so, have you entered the connection information?

I can see all the headers just fine, I click on one and it changes the preview at the top of the screen, but when I click on Save it goes blank, no header image, just the text which I input. Wordpress does not prompt me for upload info, I was just assuming it was an upload problem.

Have you downloaded the theme since this was fixed? There was one line of code that was changed and rather put out version 2.04 or something, they just fixed one the one line. This shcould fix the header issue.

I downloaded 2.03 on July 7th. When was the line of code fixed? & where do I get the info on this line of code? Because I can update it myself.

July 7th should be good. Did you go to the link Dan put up?

Sorry about all this, I went back to that link to start from the beginning again and somehow I had missed the part:
    If that doesn't work chmod the permissions on the header-images and sub directories via FTP to 777. Change back to 755 permissions if fixed.
    It seems to be working fine now. Thank you so much for all your help, I just knew there had to be something I was missing.