Identical webpages...but different URL's
Concerning these two webpages...both of which are the same...
1. Which will the search engins pick up? eithor or both?
2. If both, wont that hurt me for 'duplicate' material?
3. First url is from Archive, Second url is from sidebar...ie Catigories
4. If it can hurt, how can i turn off the and block the archives so that search engines will not index or at least not burn me for duplicate content?
Thanks, James Horan
2. It can, we're modifying this for V2 final release
4. Remove archives from sidebar and widgets, add this to header.php
<?php if (is_archive()) : ?><meta name="robots" content="noindex,follow" /><?php endif; ?>
Once again, next week when we release Version 2.0 it will not display full posts.