Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Default How To add Video to Sidebar

Hi, I have a video have on my desktop area on my computer and I like to put in on the navigation bar. It doesn't have a url.

C:\Users\peaches\Desktop\gineseta lee4.wmv

how do I do that?

Thanks for your help.

Default Video

Seems you are new at this so consider opening a free account with Youtube and uploading video, must be under 10 minutes, youtube converts to flash format for you, plus you can backlink to your site from your youtube comments (must include http:// for link to work). Once uploaded youtube will provide the <embed> code under your video, with a color frame option. If you are going to install in your sidebar you will have to manually resize your video code to width=300 height=250 for it to fit, there are two sets of numbers in the code that must be changed, you must change both.
    Also go to plugins in admin area and search plugins there should be several with training, but you will have to convert your movie to flash for severl and endour a longer learning curve.

See an example at my Socrates site.www.MarkAdamsJDMBA.com I also used the datafeedr ad rotator so severla differnt videos load on new page viewsm vistis or refresh of page.
    Good Luck
    ShaLiam
    Last edited by shaliam; 07-21-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Thank you ShaLiam for your help.

Gigi