Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Before Posting Please Disable Wp Super Cache Plugin
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
Forum Video

Default How Does the Developer License Work?

I see you mention you are on the honor system now but will add codes in future. Does that mean sites I have already built under the $77 license will have to be somehow switched 'on' (dont' know the terminology here) if I decide to sell them in future? Or as long as I've bought the 10 pack I can sell sites built before I bought the 10 pack?

Wanting to build specifically to flip but won't have the $197 for a few months so wondering if sites I'm building NOW will be sell-able as long as I buy the 10 pack before selling?

Whatever code system we eventually come up with it will be designed to cover all user licensing scenarios. I can't speculate as to how yet.. but it's not something any user should be concerned with.

You can flip sites now as long as the user gets at least a single license which you can buy through your own affiliate ID for a net cost of about $25 each.

Otherwise you just buy a 10 pack before selling..

thanks, Dan. so very cool you've added the squeeze page and sales page and that the 10 pack is available for flipping. I'm thrilled with this theme.

Elizabeth, you're welcome.. we're still working out some kinks on salespage and squeeze page before V2 final release, but will continue to improve on them as well.