Please Read First
Troubleshooting Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: Appearance issues are often caused by caching plugins.
When Posting Please Include Your URL.
Search Forum Using Google Search Box Above
IMPORTANT: If after forum login, you appear logged out, click on "New Posts". You should show as logged in then. It's a Vbulletin bug.
Forum Video

Default Plugins Problems:

Hi all:

I tryed to uploaded MaxBlogPress Optin Form Adder to the plugin area. The pugin will not activate I get the following warning:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/camp1/public_html/valleynexus.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-blog-stat/stat.php:37) in /home/camp1/public_html/valleynexus.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/camp1/public_html/valleynexus.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-blog-stat/stat.php:37) in /home/camp1/public_html/valleynexus.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

I have tryed to delete it but I get another warning and it won't delete. How do I get rid of this thing? I also tryed the WP Optin Form with the same results. What am I doing wrong? What should I be using? Any help is appreciated.

Campagnia

PS: I rather not use a squeeze template.

Please reinstall Socrates with a fresh download from our member's area.

If you last installed on the morning of 7/1 there was a problem with our zip file which created a pluggable.php error on line 890.

It's most likely related.

So login to http://www.socratestheme.com/downloads/download and follow our upgrade instructions and it should resolve.. only takes 30 seconds.

Although... I should state.. do you get this error with another theme or only Socrates?

Campagnia,

Once you have updated to the latest Socrates version you should be fine. I am using that MaxBlogPress plugin on my LynnTHarrison.com site.
    Lynn T. Harrison
    Ever Evolving Enterprises
    LynnTHarrison.com (my blog on using WordPress) Testimonials appreciated

Default Plugin Problems

Hey Dan, thanks so much. Problem solved. Dan, would you advise as to what plugin I should use that will work with MailChimp? I have their code which they state to add to the site but they don't say where in the site it goes or how to install. Thanks again.
    Campagnia

I am using MailChimp and the MaxBlogPress plug-in. You paste the code you get from MailChimp into the plug-in settings page and you should be good to go.
    Lynn T. Harrison
    Ever Evolving Enterprises
    LynnTHarrison.com (my blog on using WordPress) Testimonials appreciated